Uncle Derek reckons it’ll be “Champagne Sailing” at Not the DF95 Nationals.
It is with much regret that we have to cancel the forthcoming regatta this coming weekend.
This is a decision we at Fleetwood hoped that we would not have to make, and despite the latest MYA “updated information added 16th Sept”, a combination of increased national covid 19 regulations and Lancashire Lockdown Regulations, and competitors withdrawing from the event, we feel that the most sensible course of action is to cancel.
If you would like us to refund your entry fee, please send your bank details to our club treasurer, David Rose (copied in) and he will transfer the fee back to you. BUT, if you’re feeling in a charitable mood, we at Fleetwood held our annual “BARTS BASH” event on Sept 12th & raised £135 for their sailing charity. We could more than double that with your help.
Whatever you decide, I would like to thank you for your entry and apologise once again for having to cancel.
I look forward to meeting you on a start line somewhere….sometime……
With best wishes
FLEETWOOD MODEL YACHT CLUB.