The minutes and results of the 2021 AGM have been published.
Minutes of the 2021 AGM
DF Racing UK National Class Association
The 2021 AGM of the DF Racing UK National Class Association was held on 10 February 2021 and is minuted as follows
- A quorum was confirmed as per the Constitution
- The Agenda was approved, that being:
- Election of Officers
- The results of the electronic voting held between 27 January 2021 and 10 February 2021 were reviewed and confirmed as follows
- 262 Votes were cast
- 32 Votes were rejected as duplicates
- 2 Votes from non members were rejected
- 228 Votes were validated
- This represents turnout of 12.8% of the 1,783 members invited to vote
- All Officers were re-elected as follows.
- Jim La Roche we re-elected as Class Captain with 99% of votes in favour
- John Tushingham was re-elected with 98% of votes in favour
- Wayne Stobbs was re-elected with 100% of votes in favour
- Tim Long was re-elected with 99% of votes in favour
- Mark Robinson was re-elected with 100% of votes in favour
- Richard Cartwright, asked for a note to be minuted as follows:
“Please minute a vote of thanks to all the Officers for their involvement, support and leadership during this difficult year.”
- There were a further 31 comments left by Members thanking the Committee for their work. These are noted and the Chairman thanks the Members for these.
- 2 further comments have asked for some specific information and these will be dealt with by the committee outside the AGM
- There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned.
Chair: Jim La Roche
A downloadable copy of the Minutes can be found HERE