So we are into the 2020 racing season having had our first TT event at West Lancs YC which was very well attended. The TT series really forms the backbone of the National DF Racing calendar and it also includes our DF65 and DF95 National Championships.
As well as the TT Series there are also other events that take place at various locations around the country. We can also add your club event to the page, all you need to do is send us the details via the contact page
This page will be updated with upcoming events for the DF65 and DF95 classes. It will also contain the Notice of Race (NoR)documents for the events when we are sent them.
To keep the events list up to date we will delete the details of each event after it has happened and the results will be posted on the results page.
If your club fancies holding an event then please take a look at the calendar and let us know if you can fill in some of the gaps!
Invicta Trophy – Chipstead RYC
We’ve had notification of the Invicta trophy event at Chipstead on the 7th March 2020. This event is for DF95 yachts.
NoR is shown below along with entry details.
MODEL YACHTING ASSOCIATION
Notice of Race for Dragon Flite 95 Yacht Invicta Trophy Open event which will
at Chipstead Sailing Club on 7th March 2020
Host Club: Chipstead S/C Radio Sailing.
- Event Schedule Registration from 08.45 7th March 2020
Briefing approximately 09.45
Racing will commence immediately after Briefing
No race will start after 16.30hrs. Last Race to be decided on the
day dependent upon light
- Location Chipstead Lake Chipstead Sailing Club near Sevenoaks Kent. Entrance from roadway TN13 2RZ. Chipstead Sailing Club Car Park TN13 2SD. Detailed location map can be seen on the Chipstead Sailing Club web site.
- Entry and Eligibility
Entry is open to all members of MYA affiliated Clubs and to members of foreign clubs affiliated to a Delegated National Member of IRSA. Preferably, enter directly on-line via the MYA Racing Calendar. Go to https://mya-uk.co.uk/events and find the relevant event. Alternatively, e-mail or post your entry to Peter Crisp at the address given below.
Peter Crisp email is email@example.com
Peter Crisp address is 9 Florence Road Maidstone Kent ME16 8EN
The final closing date for receipt of entries is 7th March 2020. It would be helpful if those who intend to race advise the above at an earlier date.
- Entry Fees – Event entry fees are £5.00 payable on the day at Registration.
- Sailing Instructions – This event will be run under the current version of the Racing Rules of Sailing and the MYA SSI’s. The Race Officer reserves the right to use Observers drawn from the competitors.
- Entry List, Sail Numbers and Frequency Allocation will be posted on the day at Chipstead Sailing Club.
- Accommodation – There are a number of Hotels in the Sevenoaks area. Tents can be accommodated in the Car Park.
- Parking – Car Parking at the Chipstead Sailing Club.
- Refreshments – Hot refreshments will be available for a small charge at Lunchtime within the Chipstead Sailing Club Clubhouse.
- General Info – Boat Launching from the Chipstead Sailing Club Jetties. A Buoyance aid will be required when on the Jetties. Some buoyance aids will be available at the Jetties entrance.
- If you have any further queries please contact Peter Crisp 01622 693174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org